. 내 팬더 사랑

Saturday, April 30, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS ! These stupid poems finally drops my tears down (:


Teach me to stop caring

When I think of what we were

Teach me to stop crying

When I see you there with her



Show me how to live again

When you're not here with me

Show me how to fight the fact

That we're not meant to be



Tell me that I'll be alright

And my life will be okay

Without you right here by my side

To hold my hand each day



Let these teardrops wash away

Don't let this heartbreak last...

Let me let go like you did

For you've forgotten me so fast 


I know I promised I'd never make you cry;
I know it hurts but please dry your eyes.

I will give to you whatever you need;
A hug, a kiss, just tells me please.

To see you cry is a terrible sight;
Just let me love you and I'll hold you tight.

I'll do anything you want to make you proud;
I'll climb the highest peak and yell your name aloud.

I love you to much to see you cry;
Please sweetheart don't say goodbye.

Don't push me away I must stay near;
To gently wipe away your tears.

If we must truly say goodbye;
One more time just close your eyes.

And let us share one final kiss;
For you are the love, I will forever miss. 

I hear your voice for the first time
In what seems like years
I have so much to say to you
As I fight back the tears

It has only been a week
Since I heard your voice
But it sounds so sweet
I lost my breath twice

I can't tell you how much it hurts
I have to try to remain strong
I can't let you know how I feel
I've been missing you so long

Words can't express these feelings
Your voice still amazes me
After all of these wonderful years
I could listen to you for eternity

Please don't run away again
I don't know if my heart can take it
I know you don't feel the same
Continue talking to me, please don't quit

I lose control and just start talking
So many words are coming out
I've missed you so much every day
My feelings are true, without a doubt

Oh what I would do for you to say
That you have missed me so
But I'm the happiest girl listening
Just please don't let us go... 





Saranghae :*